Tuesday 22 April 2014

25mm WSS British

I had cause to give this lot a look-over and found they needed a bit of TLC.  Replacing infantry flags and tidying up paintwork is as far as it went and new pics of course.
Most figures are 25mm Minifigs.

The whole lot.LotArmy01

C-in-C;
CinC

Cavalry Brigades.
CavDiv

Horse Brigade;
Hrse01Hrse2Hrse3
Dragoon Brigade;
Drag01Drag02

Infantry Brigades.
GrdsBrig














Guards brigade;
1Grds2Grds
2nd. Brigade;
2BrigPADFus
ScotsFus

Battalion guns (shared with Sherrifmuir);
BattGns

Artillery.
ArtCmndPosArt
Position artillery.

Train
HvyLimbMedLimbLtLimb
Carts from Irregular                                   

6 comments:

  1. Nice figs and good paint work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, Minifigs have a charm of their own. Sadly future projects don't have an opening for them. They certainly must be among the most straightforward to paint in the scale. As to my paint job, well don't look too closely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have come up a treat. Always good to see Minifigs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I get older and the eyesight dims and the hands get shaky, Minifigs look better and better compared to the highly-detailed, deeply-undercut modern taste. Well, that's my excuse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate the compliment. After looking at your own blog it makes me realise how out of touch with video gaming world I am. I think the last PC game I played was Anno 1404. It's all fun at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete