HMS Victory in 1/180 was the last ship kit I did more years ago than I care to remember so I got the bug when I found these ship sets going cheap (Mary Rose is in the stash) and I'm keeping an eye out for more
This is where it's got so far; had to get the painting out of the way before starting rigging but will need to re-visit. The rigging isn't as difficult as it may look, at least so far with only the standing rigging on it. It will be more challenging in the next stage which is shrouds, ratlines and back stays. I've spent more time researching the thing than spent actually working on it.
She's on the back burner for a while until I finish the current lot of figures.