Sunday 9 September 2012

1/72 Napoleonic Bavarians

THE ARMY
Whole01
Wholw02
Division Command;
MajGen07_thumb1
Generalmajor with Flugel-adjutant;
Cavalry Brigade:
CavGen09_thumb1
Generalbrigade (cavalry) with Chevaux Legere aide.
CavBrig01
3rd Chevauleger Regiment;
3 CL02
4th Chevauleger Regiment.
4thCL44
Infantry Brigade:
InfBrig01
InfGen12_thumb
Generalbrigade (infantry) with Flugel-adjutant.
I/II 7th Line Infantry Regiment;
I_II 4
I/II 8th Line Infantry Regiment;
I_II7
1st Light Infantry Battalion.
LtInf20_thumb1
Artillery Brigade:
ArtCos01
ArtGen10_thumb1
Generalmajor Artillery.
1st Foot Artillery Battery;
Ft Art04
2nd Foot Artillery Battery.
FtArt

6 comments:

  1. Nice work with some average figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, must admit they aren't really a pleasure to work with. Never mind, only another two infantry battalions to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, nice to see the mass all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, yeah makes difference, can be a pain getting there though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. V inspiring! Can I ask what base sizes you used for the cavalry , infantry and artillery please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sedgemoor, this is a wee bit embarrassing. In the beginning, I was fitting the bases to the figures so depths were possibly greater than necessary. Anyway, the basing scheme was:

    Infantry: 60mm x 30mm
    Artillery: 60mm x 60mm
    Cavalry: 40mm x 40mm. These on a narrower frontage as I didn't want to have to paint any more than I had to and I thought that two figures to a 60x40 base would be a bit sparse. No rules were in mind, so was academic really.

    ReplyDelete