Friday, 29 April 2016

SYW Saxon Grenadiers

Another match up.  This little project uses 15mm figures, it's a scale I never really got into, supplanted by 1/72 plastic probably.

Anyway this first batch should be called Saxon Allsorts as there are figures from Essex, Frei Korps and Irregular with a couple of head swaps in there.  They are the final left-overs from the original Prussian project years ago.

Saxon Division, 2nd Brigade at Minden.
My version of I/II Grenadierbataillon Kurprinzessin;

8 comments:

  1. Looking good. Super high standard of work as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray, I've been staring at these for years thought it was time I did something with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you did a fantastic job on them! Love the uniforms!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Delete
    2. Very kind of you to say so Peter.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful units, great job!

    ReplyDelete